The desert tour to Merzouga in Morocco is more than a camel rides. When you plan your trip to Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga, be ready for an unique experience in Morocco.
If you want to visit the Desert just to experience the camel rides, you can do that in every touristic place in Morocco. You don’t need to travel to MOROCCO only for camel rides. The best tour is to make at least 4days/3nights Desert tour to Merzouga from Marrakech to Fez
You can find below, some beautiful pictures for Things to do in Merzouga “You will experience in your desert tour”:
- While you are in Desert, you can Experience the camel rides to reach the desert camp located in the middle of Golden Sand dunes of Erg Chebbi 4X4 excursion in Moroccan Sahara Desert
Camel rides to reach the desert Camp
- Sleeping in Berber Sahara tents in nowhere in desert, you can choose between luxury Desert camp or Standard tents:
Experience the Desert camp in Moroccan Desert
- Enjoy the drum music around fire with Berber nomads in the desert camp
- Beautiful pictures of Sunset and Sunrise among golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- 4X4 adventure in desert: Explore the region in 4X4
- Quads, Buggy biking to discover the beauty of dunes
- Gnaoua music in Khamlia
- Visit Berber nomads living in black tents in desert
- While you are in Merzouga, you can visit the site of “Prehistoric Rock Carving”. 10km off-road from the village of Taouz.
- Excursion to Rissani to visit the dates market
- Fossils workshop near Erfoud….
Its our suggestion for things to do and to experience while you are in Merzouga. But the desert tour is more than that. The famous desert tour to Merzouga start from Marrakech and end in Fez or the opposite.
Wile you are traveling from Marrakech to Fez via Merzouga, you should:
- Explore the beautiful Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou (Unesco site)
- Explore Atlas studios in Ouarzazate known as the african Hollywood
- Have an overnight in Dades valley or Skoura
- Visit of Dades gorges
- Explore Todra gorges
- Have a stop in Khettaras between Erfoud and Tinejdad
- Stop in Aoufous for the panoramic view of Ziz Valley
- Stop in Cedar forest in Azrou
- Coffee in Ifrane (Moroccan Switzerland)