Useful information about tourist visas in Morocco
Discover useful information about tourist visas in Morocco that may put you on the right track! Learn more and apply for one today from here!
A visitor who wishes to visit the Kingdom of Morocco for tourism purposes may need a tourist visa depending on their nationality. A Moroccan tourist visa is issued for a period of up to 90 days. In case a tourist wishes to stay in Morocco for more than 90 days, he/she will need a residence permit to do so.
Eligibility Criteria for Tourist Visa in Morocco
To be eligible for a Morocco tourist visa you must meet the following requirements :
- You must have a valid passport
- Your passport must have a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months
- You must provide a copy of your completed visa application form
- You must provide proof of confirmed hotel reservations, flight reservations and travel itinerary for the duration of your stay in Morocco
- You must provide a copy of your round trip or visit ticket
- You must provide proof of your financial ability to support yourself financially during your stay in Morocco and for your return transportation
- You must provide a formal statement of your financial situation from your bank dated less than 4 weeks ago
- You must provide proof of employment
- You must provide proof of travel insurance that covers the entire period of your trip to Morocco
- You intend to leave Morocco at the end of your authorized stay
What countries are exempt from visas for travel to Morocco?
Here are some countries that do not require a visa to visit Morocco:
- United States: No – Not required
- United Kingdom: No – Not required
- Australia: No – Not required
- Belgium: No – Not required
- Canada: No – Not required
- Germany: No – Not required
- Ireland: No – Not required
- Netherlands: No – Not required
- New Zealand: No – Not required
- Switzerland: No – Not required
Good to Know: Tourist Visa Morocco
Visas are the responsibility of the individual traveler. Entry requirements may change at any time, so it is important to check the latest information. Please visit the relevant consular website of the country(ies) you are visiting for detailed and up-to-date information on visas specific to your nationality.
Your consultant will also be happy to point you in the right direction with obtaining visas. Visa processing can take several weeks, so familiarize yourself with all the requirements as soon as you book your trip to allow for processing time. Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians, Americans and British citizens do not require a visa to travel to Morocco for stays of up to 90 days
All other nationalities should check with the Moroccan embassy or consulate in their country for up-to-date visa information.